Our commitment is to provide you with the highest level of customized financial solutions to support your overall wealth management strategy.
Black card experience
As a private banking client, you will receive a distinctive private banking black client card, which entitles you to unique services and preferred client care.
RBC Private Banking offers unique specialized services that enable you to grow your wealth, diversify your assets and leverage opportunities. These include:
- Access to a comprehensive and ongoing review of your full wealth management needs, including succession planning.
- Preferred care and proactive service provided by your Private Banking team.
- An exclusive RBC® Avion® Visa Infinite Privilege‡ for Private Banking designed to meet the specific needs of high-net-worth travellers.
- The private banking black client card identifies you in branch and provides you with a $3,000 daily cash withdrawal limit and $5,000 retail direct payment limit.
- A wide variety of fixed-rate term loan borrowing options, and access to short-term cash management through our Treasury Unit.
- Access to our Will and estate consultants to review or create a complete estate plan for you and your family.
- The ability to transmit instructions to your private banking team, by telephone, email or fax.
Each client receives ongoing, tailored private banking solutions, created by a dedicated team and encompassing a minimum monthly fee. All or a portion of your private banking fees may be tax-deductible.
**Available at a reduced annual fee, billed separately
Specialized credit tools
To support your current wealth management needs and long-term objectives, RBC Private Banking also provides a sophisticated suite of credit tools in a customized structure:
- Investment loans supported by a pledged investment portfolio with daily mark-to-market valuations
- Credit facilities in the name of personal holding companies
- Credit based on a a complex or unusual collateral security structure
- Trust lending
- Flexible financing options such as LIBOR or Banker's Acceptance (BA) facilities
- Financial statements and cash flow analysis
- Letters of credit
- Financing large amounts that require comprehensive monitoring or administration
- Foreign exchange credit lines
- Insurance policy lending
- Equity monetization loans
- Revolving Funds Arrangements linking credit lines to personal accounts
Learn more about the advantages of RBC Private Banking